Sanitary Protocol Bosque de Paz Lodge & Biological Reserve
Guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica
- We have installed an outdoor sink with soap and paper towels, so that guests can wash their hands when they enter the hotel.
- Disinfecting rugs at the reception entrance.
- We have installed an acrylic protective shield between staff and guests in the check in and check out area.
- Our staff wears personal protective equipment, masks and gloves.
- Alcohol dispensers have been installed in common areas for guests use.
- We have increased surface disinfection measures for the safety of guests.
- Rooms will be vacant for a certain amount of days to disinfect them thoroughly, before the entry of new guests.
- We have established distance measures, respecting the social bubbles in the dining room, terrace and guided tours.
- The maximum occupation will be the percentage of capacity recommended by the Ministry of Health.